At Galp Solar we truly believe in a world powered by clean and renewable energy. A world where people choose a better way to power their homes, straight from their own roofs. A world with full transparency to allow people save by controlling and managing their energy generation and consumption.
We are “people-obsessed”, we like to take care of our team so that they can be focused on taking care of our customers. As any startup, our day-to-day is fast-changing since we’re constantly evolving and growing. We are building a data-driven business and a team based on transparency, knowledge-sharing, and always-learning-attitude.
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial mindset, this is, people who understand the importance of their accountability to lead the clean energy revolution. We are building an amazing Finance Team and we need someone that can be a key player in coordinating the billing process in the company and be the point of contact in the company for any topic related to the billing of our clients.Thus, our ideal Accounts Receivable would be someone with:
- Prior experience of 1-3 years in similar positions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in finance or business administration (or another field related) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal Spanish and English communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, a proactive approach to problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively.
If you join us, your main responsibilities will be:
- Actively investigate and resolve irregularities in issued invoices.
- Ensure the correct posting of all the invoices issued by the company.
- When new products or services are launched, proactively implement what’s needed for that billing to be issued within our systems.
- Assist in the accrual’s calculations on a monthly basis.
- Continuously update account receivable files and records, reporting.
- Work collaboratively with accounts payable and other teams to ensure accuracy in finance.
- Assist in improving the accounts receivable process identifying areas of performance improvement.
- Assist in monthly financial and management reports.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work hours. We value results over hours spent
- The opportunity to grow in a team that is just taking off
- Since we are a brand-new company, we are working to have our perks ready soon
If you don’t match our criteria but you like what you read about us and you feel like you could impress us, do not hesitate to apply. We think every person can bring value to the team regardless of its background or personal conditions.