In Galp Solar we truly believe in a world powered by clean and renewable energy. A world where people choose a better way to power their homes, straight from their own roofs. A world with full transparency to allow people save by controlling and managing their energy generation and consumption.
We are “people-obsessed”, we like to take care of our team so that they can be focused on taking care of our customers. As any start-up, our day-to-day is fast-changing since we’re constantly evolving and growing. We are building a data-driven business and a team based on transparency, knowledge-sharing, and always-learning-attitude.
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial mindset, this is, people who understand the importance of their accountability to lead the clean energy revolution. We are building an amazing Product Team and we need someone that can be a key player developing the vision, execution and communication of the value proposition of our product. Thus, our ideal Product Manager would be:
- Experience in PV sector or related areas.
- Related educational field (e.g., Engineering)
- +5 years of experience as Product Manager being responsible for new product or service launches, as well as their follow-up during the life cycle.
- A Proficiency level of English (Portuguese is a nice to have).
- Understanding of energy economics, products in the renewable ecosystem, and current EU policy.
- Solid foundation in technical and business arenas, ability to learn and adapt quickly, and demonstrated ability to frame and drive business decisions.
- Creative, solution and client-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
If you join us, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop the overall value proposition of the product.
- Communicate the product vision, bring new ideas to life and influence key stakeholders, showing them the commercial opportunity.
- Work with the different business areas, design teams and other key stakeholders in the group to understand customer needs, identify opportunity spaces for innovation and product/services development.
- Specify the functional requirements of the product and service to be delivered to the technical development areas; as well as participate in the product/service development process by validating its direction and making the pertinent decisions.
- Identify key market opportunities and translate them into strong business cases for product development initiatives including specific product characteristics (features, specifications, etc.) and market potential for proposed products.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), focusing on the company's objectives and key results (OKRs) to evaluate further corrective actions or additional development.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work hours. We value results over hours spent
- The opportunity to develop and grow in a technological environment that still has a long way to go and is leading the clean energy revolution.