At Galp Solar we truly believe in a world powered by clean and renewable energy. A world where people choose a better way to power their homes, straight from their own roofs. A world with full transparency to allow people save by controlling and managing their energy generation and consumption.
We are “people-obsessed”, we like to take care of our team so that they can be focused on taking care of our customers. As any startup, our day-to-day is fast-changing since we’re constantly evolving and growing. We are building a data-driven business and a team based on transparency, knowledge-sharing, and always-learning-attitude.
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial mindset, this is, people who understand the importance of their accountability to lead the clean energy revolution. We want to improve the support to our Executive Team, and we need someone that can help on some administrative and tranversal tasks in order to assist the Chief of Staff to monitor the development of the business directly with the Heads, in order to give due advise to the CEO.
Thus, our ideal Executive Assistant would be someone with:
- Related educational field (Eg. Economics/Engineering/Business Management).
- Background or experience in PV sector or related areas.
- 1 year of experience giving support and dealing with different business areas (legal, security, commercial, strategy).
- Education in technical and business areas, ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Person with initiative and capacity to establish transparent relationships.
- Responsible, solution and detail orientation mindset.
- High level in the use of M. Office (Pw. Point and Excel).
- A Proficiency level of English & Spanish.
If you join us, your main responsibilities will be:
- Meeting with key business decision makers, visit D2D agents, installations or those tasks required by any Business Unit.
- Assist in the preparation of Corporate and Commercial area presentations.
- Monitoring compliance with Internal Audit activities with the respective managers.
- Reviewing communications presented on different platforms.
- Assist in the development of company policies and in the preparation of the Business Plan.
- Preparing reports of business evolution and definitions of strategic guidelines to
improve the business.
- Ensure that Policies, Procedures and best practices are implemented.
- Support in administrative and daily tasks.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible work hours. We value results over hours spent.
- Work from home from 2 to 3 days/week.
- The opportunity to develop and grow in a technological environment that still has a long way to go and is leading the clean energy revolution
If you don’t match our criteria but you like what you read about us and you feel like you could impress us, do not hesitate to apply. We think every person can bring value to the team regardless of its background or personal conditions.